Sunday, August 5, 2012

Floor Plans for Home

When I got AutoCAD for school, I decided to draft the plans to the house John and I are going to build on our 40 acres (once we have the money to do it).  I absolutely LOVE AutoCAD!!! :)  We're going to start by building a two-story garage (the second story will have a place for us to live until the main house is built).  This way, we'll be able to move out of our current home (which is tiny and terrible), and live out on our property (which will make it more convenient when building the main house).  We had planned to get the garage built this year, but it certainly doesn't look like that is going to happen, much to my chagrin.  But, anyway, here are my garage and house plans.  I left off the dimensions, but the garage will be 36' x 28', and the house will be 52' x 32'.  The house is a Chalet style.

No comments:

Post a Comment