Sunday, June 2, 2013

Finished Crochet Projects

Last summer I started crocheting, using books to teach myself the techniques.  Here are the pieces I've made so far. I know how to single crochet, double crochet, triple crochet, V-stich, Granny Squares, and I can crochet in rounds.  I also know how to make the shell stitch and flowers now too.  I even made gifts for my nieces for Christmas.  I really enjoy crocheting; I find it rather relaxing.







 

As I complete crochet projects, I'll post pictures of them. If I develop any unique patterns, I may consider making them available on here as well (just depends how creative I get). If anyone is interested in purchasing anything I make, just let me know. If anyone would like to request something crocheted, just ask! I charge reasonable prices for commissioned work.

No comments:

Post a Comment